Regionals and LE on the Island

Does anyone have any idea what LCDH in Varadero has in stock at the moment? Or even what they likely should have in stock if you haven't been there?

I prefer skinnies below 50 rg, but hoping for something a little limited or regional. Thanks.

PM if need be.

Don't know about Varadero but as of mid-June I didn't see any ERs anywhere. There had been hundreds of boxes in Apr. I would imagine by now forget it. 

As for under 50 RG there should be PCs and Minutos. Personally I'd be looking for RGPC and SPNP. Probably some RyJ PC or MF there also. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Don't know about Varadero but as of mid-June I didn't see any ERs anywhere. There had been hundreds of boxes in Apr. I would imagine by now forget it. 

As for under 50 RG there should be PCs and Minutos. Personally I'd be looking for RGPC and SPNP. Probably some RyJ PC or MF there also. 

Outside of limited or regional I may call up some PCs, or MC Esp No.2. I don't think I have ever tried RyJ MF.

On 8/18/2022 at 2:28 PM, Philc2001 said:

Outside of limited or regional I may call up some PCs, or MC Esp No.2. I don't think I have ever tried RyJ MF.

Believe it or not I was finding the occasional box of Monte Esp 2. You might come across one. 

If I were there right now I would be picking up SPNP, Connie 1/2, SC La Fuerza & El Principe, Famosos, Monte DE, Punch Punch, PL Galanes and QdO 50/54. Pretty much regular rotation stuff (because that's all that's there). 

The only thing that you might find are Party Legados when they hit. Have no idea when but I'm sure they will start appearing at some point. As of July each LCDH had only received about one box and were selling singles if any. 

• Like 3