Kings County Habano - 2020 (S&FBRW)

Thank you for the review!

You appear to have had some element of complexity throughout the cigar which isn't always the case with these big whoa's. You also appear to have the same problem that I have with them....boredom. Come the last third you have have had enough of the ponies well practiced prancing.  I am always looking for the big finish, the last trick up the sleeve. Generally all i receive is more of the same. It can work well in a PC/Half Corona. It doesn't work on Toro Gigante. :ok:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Thank you for the review!

You appear to have had some element of complexity throughout the cigar which isn't always the case with these big whoa's. You also appear to have the same problem that I have with them....boredom. Come the last third you have have had enough of the ponies well practiced prancing.  I am always looking for the big finish, the last trick up the sleeve. Generally all i receive is more of the same. It can work well in a PC/Half Corona. It doesn't work on Toro Gigante. :ok:

That sums it up quite completely. I can’t imagine only smoking whoppers like this, I’d get quite bored (and lockjawed)