Thermoelectric wine fridge recommendations.

Juliano88

What's going on everyone. I have outgrown my 3 Audew 300 fridges and I have no more room in my Coleman cooler as well. Getting tired of the high temps in the cooler since I live in Arizona. I don't want to buy another Audew as I want something with more size.  Anyone have suggestions on a Thermoelectric wine fridge that you have had success with? Much appreciated. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/27/2022 at 11:33 AM, Juliano88 said:

What's going on everyone. I have outgrown my 3 Audew 300 fridges and I have no more room in my Coleman cooler as well. Getting tired of the high temps in the cooler since I live in Arizona. I don't want to buy another Audew as I want something with more size.  Anyone have suggestions on a Thermoelectric wine fridge that you have had success with? Much appreciated. 

I do not have much personal experience. However, a friend on this forum with an extensive collection said he uses a liebherr unit particularly because of it's high degree of accuracy compared to other units. The problem is when you look them up online the only unit is very small and is only about 17 in wide. 

They all seem very similar to me. If the liebherr is more accurate then that seems like a distinguishing beneficial characteristic. Otherwise, they are all using the same technology (I think) and materials so I would think most will function similarly. 

I use a re-purposed broken beverage fridge and it functions well. But I'd love a new fancy one. Would you recommend your audew units?