Illusione CG4 2019 (MVVRW)

With all the craziness I have been starting to pull out some NC from time to time. For this evening I chose another very important size to smoke and review. The corona gorda, a size that is a favorite of many on here. The HU mag 46 and JL1 being among my favorites. 

Sadly the first half of this was very very dull. Basic chocolate flavors with very minor spice. Just tasted like a old Nicaraguan cigar. If you know this flavor, you know what I mean. 

Second half continued the same but with an uptake in the strength of the flavor. The chocolate increased and the pepper came in a bit. 

I have had many 8-10 year old Cuban cigars with lots of delightful flavors. Every time I pull out a NC that I have had for years I walk away disappointed. They seem to just lose so much flavor. Sadly todays was the same. Felt like I was smoking just to go through the ritual of taking draws. 

78 pts. 

5F2FAFC2-06AF-4F72-A961-2CA933061FB1.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Juliano88 said:

Probably a dud. I have had many Illusione's as well as other NC's with more age that were fantastic. 

I'll keep trying but this is what I have found with years of smoking aged Tatuajes, Illusione, Warped and aganorsa cigars. Very few have much to offer after 3-5 years of sleep. (At least to my tastes)