Hello from the low country!

Cigar-Therapy

I’ve been on here a while - causing issues here and there. Happy to be back. Originally from the bayou south of New Orleans.

My first cigars were swisher sweets when I was ~13 years old. When I got older, my brother and I would frequent a local B&M for their tastings. We were poor and $5 got us a stick and $5 gift certificate to the store. 

Took a Hiatus from smoking for 8 years when I moved to the low country.  Then on a recent family trip, remembered why I loved it so much and decided to try to find out about trying Cubans.  Enter FoH. I’ve bought many boxes and have made some mistakes but appreciate the grace shown to me.

Outside of my day job and kids, I have recently started a charity cigar business, where I go to outdoor charity events and run a cigar bar, then return net proceeds to the charity.  I’ve also started a cigar club in my community that has ~30 regular members.  I bring selections from what I purchase at FoH so others can try what is so amazing about Cuban cigars.  It’s not about money, but sharing the enthusiasm for this great hobby. We have a displaced Ukrainian family in the neighborhood, the cigar club is raising funds for an immigration lawyer and to help with their living expenses.    

My recent favorite has been the Serie P No. 2 and Connie 2.

Drink of choice when smoking is a hot latte. I think they compliment each other so well and bring out the natural sweetness in each other. 

Sweet Jesus… might as well have written a book. 😂 

• Like 1