This has probably been talked about already but I'm very lazy and after 1 minute of looking I couldn't find what i was looking for,

Being a professional layabout I'm not very organised,

An example is

I'm usually the last drop off for my dealer as I ring him so late that I have to Wait ages for him to come then I end up constantly ringing him and he moans at me for constantly ringing him and also not calling earlier, 

This also runs me Into the problem of being up at around 1.30 in the morning or whenever it is, UK time, 

Hopefully the main store will be open soon for those of us incapable of time management, 

Yea so the general question is are we looking at 6 weeks or 6 months and maybe more, 

As I don't really have another online store who I no or trust, 

I used to use my ex misses account to order on hear but recently had to get my own account and use my own card, 

Tnx Jay. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jason Mervyn keating said:

OK thanks for that reply, 

What time exactly is it that stock is put up start to finish on average, 

Tnx Jay 

The only exception to the forum link above is that there is no 24:24 on Monday morning (Brisbane time) until the current supply issue changes.

22 hours ago, El Presidente said:

If you are UK based and cant make 2424,  you can cetainly PM a request from time to time as long as it is general 2424 stock. 

I wish I had known this - I've been burning the '1.30am' oil for months now trying to build up my collection 😅

I'm assuming Cohiba Lanceros, Esplendidos, Siglo V, BHK54, BHK56 and the Trinidad Fundie's aren't part of the general 24:24 stock though :D (a man can dream!)

50 minutes ago, stevenhaugen said:

I'm assuming Cohiba Lanceros, Esplendidos, Siglo V, BHK54, BHK56 and the Trinidad Fundie's aren't part of the general 24:24 stock though :D (a man can dream!)

...You would be correct :D

• Like 1