switching from beads to Boveda

Bolismoker

I have a 6.4 cubic foot cabinet and have been using beads forever.  Im thinking of switching to Boveda.  I'm looking at the Boveda 320's but am unsure how many I would need for a cabinet my size.  Can any of you BOTL shed some light for me? 

Boveda recommends one 320gr for every hundred Cigars you're cabinet can hold, regardless of how many Cigars you actually have in there.

That's how I have been doing it for years and have had no problems

My large tupperdors have 1 320gr in them and even completely full the rh stays right at 65. For the smaller ones I use 2 60gr ones and they are steady also.

My one remaining wooden humidor has to have 72 percent ones to stay at 65 though since wooden ones always leak.

Its a 150 count,so I have 1 32ogr and 2 60gr and its nice and steady

Still need to just replace it with a tupperdor. The large ones hold about the same amount as the wooden one may say 150ct, but really it will only hold a hundred at most in reality

• Like 1

Boveda recommends one 320gr for every hundred Cigars you're cabinet can hold, regardless of how many Cigars you actually have in there.

That's how I have been doing it for years and have had no problems

My large tupperdors have 1 320gr in them and even completely full the rh stays right at 65. For the smaller ones I use 2 60gr ones and they are steady also.

My one remaining wooden humidor has to have 72 percent ones to stay at 65 though since wooden ones always leak.

Its a 150 count,so I have 1 32ogr and 2 60gr and its nice and steady

Still need to just replace it with a tupperdor. The large ones hold about the same amount as the wooden one may say 150ct, but really it will only hold a hundred at most in reality

Thx for the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk