Need quick suggestion - humidifier system for 17 cubic ft./ 481 liter cabinet

Scubasteve20

I tried the search but all results are about full humidors. For myself, I'm working on the sister of the converted humidor I did below. I used a Cigar Oasis Magna 3.0 on that and its working fine. Is it worth upgrading to an Avallo or Aristocrat ? I do not need or want cooling. Please sway me to one over the other of the 3 I listed. I asked in that post but it seems there's not too much daily traffic there. Need to order this week.  Thanks in advance.

Aristocrat system, hands down.  Installed both the Avallo and Aristocrat, and there was a clear difference in manufacturing quality. Plus I think the box shaped reservoir is better than a canister…more stable as drawers are pulled out for maintenance.

My two cents…

• Like 2

12 hours ago, BTWheezy said:

Aristocrat system, hands down.  Installed both the Avallo and Aristocrat, and there was a clear difference in manufacturing quality. Plus I think the box shaped reservoir is better than a canister…more stable as drawers are pulled out for maintenance.

My two cents…

Thanks much for the feedback! I like your work btw, think you saved me some research on my project.