When the speed of buying cigars exceed the speed of smoking cigars...

Sukie

All long-term cigar smokers have this feeling that the speed of buying cigars will gradually exceed the speed of smoking cigars after smoking cigars for a long time.😄

Some people collect cigars as they love it, some are for the added value.

No matter you are collecting cigars for loving or value added, a common topic is proper storage environment.

18-21°C is recognized as the ideal storage temperature for cigars. If the temperature is lower than 16°C, the expected cigar aging process will be weakened. If the temperature is too high, higher than 24°C, it will cause the cigar beetles hatched and may also cause mildew of the cigar. The temperature and humidity for aging must achieve long-term balance and stability, severe and frequent temperature and humidity fluctuations are extremely unfavorable for cigar aging and collection.

1051933681_4-262.jpg.eaeeb34ccb6a395d97f9756429dc7abb.jpg

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Sukie said:
All long-term cigar smokers have this feeling that the speed of buying cigars will gradually exceed the speed of smoking cigars after smoking cigars for a long time.
Some people collect cigars as they love it, some are for the added value.
No matter you are collecting cigars for loving or value added, a common topic is proper storage environment.

18-21°C is recognized as the ideal storage temperature for cigars. If the temperature is lower than 16°C, the expected cigar aging process will be weakened. If the temperature is too high, higher than 24°C, it will cause the cigar beetles hatched and may also cause mildew of the cigar. The temperature and humidity for aging must achieve long-term balance and stability, severe and frequent temperature and humidity fluctuations are extremely unfavorable for cigar aging and collection.

Good info.
Mine stay right at about 20 degrees Celsius consistently since the climate in the facility and in my room is pretty stable.
I don't collect them or really but more than I smoke. Mainly due to spce restrictions and money available for Cigars, and since I smoke at least one a day

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1