Monte Media Corona 2016

Pag

Really wanted to enjoy these, but they have been very lackluster to say the least. I enjoy my cheap and cheerfuls and mostly smoke and buy sub $6 smokes.

I will purchase small amounts of

Monte #2

RyJ Short Churchills

RyJ Petit Royales

Juan Lopez #2

D4's

Edmudos

and smoke the above once or twice a month.

I know it could just be this box. Wondering if anyone had more fufulling experiences with these? f81c8504bb02d012b4e1670041588f5c.jpg4acf6b0840333f60f591b0d602c53c53.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Pag said:

Really wanted to enjoy these, but they have been very lackluster to say the least. I enjoy my cheap and cheerfuls and mostly smoke and buy sub $6 smokes.

I will purchase small amounts of

Monte #2

RyJ Short Churchills

RyJ Petit Royales

Juan Lopez #2

D4's

Edmudos

and smoke the above once or twice a month.

I know it could just be this box. Wondering if anyone had more fufulling experiences with these? f81c8504bb02d012b4e1670041588f5c.jpg4acf6b0840333f60f591b0d602c53c53.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I've had about 3-4. Pretty similar to a shorter fatter Monte 5 for me. I smoked them along with 4-5 Monte 5s and they weren't radically different.

So could be the box in your case. I'm getting some more MC and more No. 5 soon. So I'll let you know how the next batch compares.

Monte 1,3,4 are different in flavour from Monte 2. And maybe Monte 5 is slightly different from either but more similar to the 1,3,4. Edmundos to me are more similar to the 1,3,4,5 than the 2 (to me they are even more dissimilar to the 2, than those). So if you like Edmundo you might like those and by extension the Media Corona (especially if you also like Monte 2s as well).

• Like 2