Are these cedar trays moldy?

ILIT

Two weeks ago, I made my one tupperdor with cedar trays(bought it from AMAZON). But I found some black colored spots on it today.

These are not fuzzy. I wiped it with clean clothes, scratched with nails, but it never became clean.

To be specific, I seasoned it with distilled water by boiled clean sponge. And got rid of water with clean clothes on much soaked spot. Dried it at balcony without sunlight few hours when I just seasoned.

3 boveda packs(65% RH) are in tupperware and internal humidity level never have raised over 64%.

The internal humidity level is 63% to 64% and the internal temperature is 71 degrees Fahrenheit to 73 degrees Fahrenheit.

Moreover, no cigars in it yet.

What should I do? Do I need to grit the spots with sand paper? Or need to buy new trays? 

Any advices for a noob plz.

20201103_024041.jpg

20201103_024016.jpg

Pic 1 left hand circle looks like it could be glue from assembly.  #2 and #3 circles look similar.  Maybe some sap has risen to the surface on this particular board?

Pic 2's circle, I'm almost certain is a burn mark from the router bit used to create the recess.

None of those circles makes me nervous, but I'm pretty laid back. ?

• Thanks 1

Actually, I'm not sure that the spots were exist from when I received. And it made me nervous. But you relived me! Thanks for your kind advice!

• Like 1