Partagas Serie D No.4 - UEB DIC-17

Cold draw was a little tight so used the perfect draw tool once which did the trick pulling out a long piece of filler. 
Lit perfectly, a few minor cracks on the feet. Initial puffs were great, nice bold, full, floral, earth flavors, very pleasant, but not overpowering.  Medium leather flavor, nice smoke output, cigar has a spongy feel to it, but pretty firm in the last inch by the head.  A tiny bit of spice is in there and rolls off your tongue with the finish, very pleasant, like a cooking spice & white pepper.  1st third was great.

2nd third is picking up notes of a young/slightly harsh cigar flavor and becoming less approachable and more full body in flavor. 

Continued to have big bold flavors grow in the last third, but can't smoke this to the nub.

Partagas is not in my flavor house, too bold/strong, one of my 1st Cuban boxes I've bought not ever having tried the brand before... 2 years later still not for me.  Cigar performed very well for a Cuban robusto, but looking to trade the last 2 of the box when the opportunity arises because it's not my cup of tea. 

75/100

IMG_9952.jpg

IMG_9951.jpg

IMG_9950.jpg

• Like 3