Trinidad La Trova Oct/18 (TVQVRW) and a defense to hotel libre!

• 8 months later...

This may be real given the glowing review.. But I can tell you from personal experience that singles of behike and M80 that I purchased there have most likely been fake...terrible cigars. Doesnt mean they are always fake...just that they were when I went through.

I like the staff there as well and i dont think they sell fakes and they definately do fill the boxes with singles.....i just thought they did it so they could get away from fracturas. You dont get fracturas for singles. Not sure how that benefits them honestly

19 hours ago, mbflash80 said:

This may be real given the glowing review.. But I can tell you from personal experience that singles of behike and M80 that I purchased there have most likely been fake...terrible cigars. Doesnt mean they are always fake...just that they were when I went through.

I have some M80's,and I will try them and report back.  I'm still in the camp that they don't sell fakes.  I've been there many times and only ONCE, back in 2017 did they have behike.  If they were going to push fakes, why wouldn't they have fakes there to push?  Behikes would be in high demand as singles. 

A long time ago, people used to say they sold fakes because they wouldn't let you take the box.  Say there is 10 and you buy the last 10.  They would NEVER give you the box.  That gave people the impression they were selling fakes.   In actually, it was the opposite.  They were doing it to prevent fakes.   Jokers coming in buying the last 3 cigars and wanting the box.  Small investment for a "real box".   To each their own.  If people want to believe they sell fakes, then so be it.    Unlike the majority of people saying that, I can say that I've actually bought, tested and confirmed my answer.

• Like 1