Greetings from Orange County, CA

Tonyontop

Hey All,

Just thought I’d introduce myself as I’m new to FOH and CC in general. Started smoking NC about 7 months ago until a golfing buddy gave me a Cohiba Robusto about 3 months ago and I absolutely loved it. The texture, the smell, the taste, and the aroma blew me away, seriously it was amazing. Since then I’ve been hooked on everything about CC. I’ve made all (though not many) of my purchases thus far through other online vendors and have been meh about the quality of sticks I’ve gotten. Needless to say I’m super stoked I came across FOH. So far I’ve spent hours reading the threads on here (which has really pissed off my gf lol) and really like what I see and have already learned a bunch of valuable info. I look forward to developing my palate so I can identify the amazing flavors I taste when smoking these treasures, as well as to socialize with other members as I gain knowledge and insight from you all and then hopefully in the future can pass it along. My only gripe is why it took CC so long to find me lol anyways, Cheers! - Tony

Hey man,

welcome this community is pretty awesome.  We have had box passes aimed at helping you try cigars you wouldn’t normally be able to try.  Also El Prez is wonderful and picking out sticks for the long haul.   Sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

10 hours ago, Wertman said:

Hey man,

welcome this community is pretty awesome.  We have had box passes aimed at helping you try cigars you wouldn’t normally be able to try.  Also El Prez is wonderful and picking out sticks for the long haul.   Sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the reply! I saw the box pass thread, looks really cool. Hopefully I can get in on the next one.