Custom rolls, farm rolls , receipts.

Not on farmies. 

Facturas are not designed to be given for custom rolls either.  However I know some members have received them when asked for but in the instances that I know of, they have purchased other boxes and/or are well known to the manager/roller. 

Ask and you may receive. Don't count on it. 

Isn't there a factorial they can fill out for you for customs? My friend just returned from Cuba, and he said one of the farms he went to did this for him.......would this be considered a receipt? 

All I have to say on this your best strategy is divide and conquer. Put some in check-in and some in carry on. I came back with 50 but I feel I could have pulled double. No Facturas from the farm I went too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irratebass said:

Isn't there a factorial they can fill out for you for customs? My friend just returned from Cuba, and he said one of the farms he went to did this for him.......would this be considered a receipt? 

While you may get Facturas for CR in HAV ( like at Club Habana, Alex or maybe Reynaldo ) I have never heard from any farm that does them.

In any case and however many Facturas you may have - if Cuban customs gets tough you will only be able to take out the 20 officially allowed unbanded cigars out of the country ...

• Like 2