Rafael Gonzalez Panetelas Extra AUM MAY 15 (SRW)

Here's a cheap and cheerful skinny!

Perfect draw after a snip with the straight cutter. Toasted the foot with a torch lighter.

1st Third- The cigar starts with a slightly sweet cereal and molasses flavor. Toasted tobacco, pecans, black cherry, and cedar woody notes. The aroma is very sweet and pleasant. Body is mild - medium so far.

2nd Third- Flavors have changed pretty drastically to more woody and slight red pepper. The sweetness is now more like a burnt sugar with hints of raisons and pecans. The aroma is heavenly. Medium in body.

Last Third- The red pepper has subsided. Some twang and burnt molasses with hints of charred pecans. A very slight harshness as I hit the last inch. Remained medium in body. The burn was good the whole way never needing correction.

These really are a quick treat with a few years on them in my opinion. I'd give it a 90 rating overall. Cheers!

16d106a0a6ed0d9e39066352de63c8ec.jpg5f807f15314ccd9b61721475abc94c0d.jpg28de8f99d2271da130290caf2ad4c188.jpg39ef7f80618a3e4cd2e192c16f568ca9.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• Like 4

RGPE are never that bad but I found PLP to have an edge after going head to head over about 8 boxes each, at least from 14-17. In particular I had many more construction issues with RGPE than with PLP. You'd think they would be made identically but for some reason PLP seems better made.