Greetings from NYC

MattSnow

I worked in a B&M in the states for a while, so I've smoked most things available in the states but have just gotten into Cubans and am loving it. Just received the "New to Cubans" Sampler and excited to find some of my favorites!

• Like 2

Nice, a fellow new yorker newbie. I'm in the city and around CT/NJ for business quite a bit. Just ordered a new to cubans sampler myself!

9 hours ago, wmcstudios said:

Nice, a fellow new yorker newbie. I'm in the city and around CT/NJ for business quite a bit. Just ordered a new to cubans sampler myself!

That's awesome. Sucks how tough it is to find a spot to smoke in the city though!

2 hours ago, MattSnow said:

That's awesome. Sucks how tough it is to find a spot to smoke in the city though!

Yeah it's crazy, everything from earbuds to hot dogs seems to be a public safety concern down there now. I like upstate, at least in the summer months - lots of beautiful places to have a stick. :) If you find yourself up near Syracuse or the Adirondack region this summer, be sure to send a PM It'd be great to meet up and have a smoke! My wife would usually partake too but we're expecting currently.

11 hours ago, wmcstudios said:

Yeah it's crazy, everything from earbuds to hot dogs seems to be a public safety concern down there now. I like upstate, at least in the summer months - lots of beautiful places to have a stick. :) If you find yourself up near Syracuse or the Adirondack region this summer, be sure to send a PM It'd be great to meet up and have a smoke! My wife would usually partake too but we're expecting currently.

Will do, the same if you're down in manhattan!

• 1 month later...