our moronic pollies - who said wikipedia didn't have a sense of humour

for our overseas friends, we have many utter imbecilic politicians of all shapes and sizes. one minority party (our system allowed one of their members to get into our senate, correctly described as unrepresentative swill by a former PM, with 70 votes - he went on tv and then claimed, with a straight face, that the australian people had given him a mandate) run by a woman who worked the counter in a fish and chips shop before deciding that gave her the experience and knowledge to represent us (in fairness, she has only had one stint in jail) sent two senior members over to the states on a covert mission to solicit funds from an american organisation (very large lobby group representing a banned topic). $20 mill would change the political face of australia. all this was surreptitiously filmed as it was a set-up by journos. having made complete pillocks of themselves, they offered this excuse - i am not making this up and remember that it is two senior aussie politicians - "well, we arrived in the states and got on the sauce". yes, my excuse for attempting to divert the policies of australia is that i was pissed. and it was the journos' fault. 

priceless.

this morning, footage and audio of one of them at a strip club in the states (or possibly bangkok given some of the inhabitants) touching, requesting to be touched etc. he has resigned (which means that mr '70 votes gives me a mandate' is now top of their ticket).

the said gentleman's wiki page - even more priceless. 

"On the 30 April 2019 further footage was released of Mr Dickson at a Strip Club attempting to solicit sexual favors and making derogatory comments towards dancers and other women. In a statement Mr Dickson apologized for his behavior and announced his resignation in order to spend more time with his wife and her lawyer". 

On 4/30/2019 at 1:07 PM, Fuzz said:

:rotfl: I wonder what that might be all about? :rotfl:

Now, now, Fuzz...….lets not have any more derogate remarks about our :troll: "politicians".   :clap::rotfl::clap:

• Haha 1

And of course, another moron from the same party is now in trouble over racist remarks, and lewd pics on his Facebook page. I swear this party loves to find everyone moron they can, and put them up for election. On top of this, the party leader is claiming they are being unfairly targeted. :wacko:

2 hours ago, Fuzz said:

And of course, another moron from the same party is now in trouble over racist remarks, and lewd pics on his Facebook page. I swear this party loves to find everyone moron they can, and put them up for election. On top of this, the party leader is claiming they are being unfairly targeted. :wacko:

fuzz, i swear this is true. years ago when i lived on the gold coast, the aforementioned relevant leader visited for interviews as we approached an election. given she'd basically attacked all of Asia - this was before islam became a target (and shame on whoever explained this to her because she is far too stupid to have worked it out herself), she was asked on local radio if her views were racist. she fired up and denied that she was a racist. and then she said this - i have never forgotten it.

"i had chinese food for lunch so i can't be a racist". 

i swear that is true. and she influences policy in this country due to the absurd power given to imbecilic minorities (not that the imbecilic major parties are much better). 

8 hours ago, Islandboy said:

This is what's known as fake news where I'm from. ???

Fake news here is a politician doing some actual good for a change. :lol3:

7 hours ago, Ken Gargett said:

fuzz, i swear this is true. years ago when i lived on the gold coast, the aforementioned relevant leader visited for interviews as we approached an election. given she'd basically attacked all of Asia - this was before islam became a target (and shame on whoever explained this to her because she is far too stupid to have worked it out herself), she was asked on local radio if her views were racist. she fired up and denied that she was a racist. and then she said this - i have never forgotten it.

"i had chinese food for lunch so i can't be a racist". 

i swear that is true. and she influences policy in this country due to the absurd power given to imbecilic minorities (not that the imbecilic major parties are much better). 

Ken, when it comes to that idiot, I don't doubt it.