partagas club 20 question.

Nah you should be fine, they're ICT factory machine made, I don't think fakers bother and Europe doesn't particularly have as big a fake circulation, mostly odd glass tops on Craigslist etc

I haven't any experience with the clubs so I'm sure sometime else can chip in but I'm sure everything will be ok

How do the sticks look?

1 hour ago, CaptainQuintero said:

Nah you should be fine, they're ICT factory machine made, I don't think fakers bother and Europe doesn't particularly have as big a fake circulation, mostly odd glass tops on Craigslist etc

I haven't any experience with the clubs so I'm sure sometime else can chip in but I'm sure everything will be ok

How do the sticks look?

Sticks look great, they've been traveling around for a week. Luckily the individual boxes were wrapped in cellophane. I had two, they are teases for sure. I had one then ten minutes later had another. I can't wait to see what these taste like in a few months. That's why I was hoping to find their age to tell if I get to taste it aging or if I'm getting aged.

It's probably a fair guess to say they are probably 1-3 years if they were bought at a cigar store/airport, I can't see stock sitting for years unless it's a small out of the way place. 

You'll probably not see a huge amount of movement with age on ICT made cigars so I wouldn't get too hung on it, I've had a box of Troya for 6/7 years and they are pretty much the same as when I got them. If you're enjoying them then keep at them, you could always keep a pack back to try next year etc?

• Thanks 1