Recommendations for cigar shops key west?

In Florida and going to key West for the weekend, tons of cigar shops, but never been there. Would love some good custom rolls.  Any advice or recommendations? Rodriguez cigar factory seems to get lots of positive marks.

• Like 1

I stopped at the Rodriguez store in October while down for the week lobstering. It's a pretty small store front. I picked up a 5er of the 84' Maduro torpedoes.  They were ok, probably wouldn't purchase again.  

While walking down Duval you'll see several small vendors and perhaps someone actually rolling. I wouldn't waste your time. I would just bring your own sticks and spend your cash at Sloppy Joe's, Hogs Breath, or Agave 308 tequila bar (killer blood orange margarita on the rocks). 

• Like 1

There is a little kiosk on Duval called La Liga that sells really good custom rolls.  The habano wrapped cigars are the best.  My wife and I have been to Key West 8 of the last 10 years and I always pick up a bundle of them.  They smoke great fresh and with rest.

I get down 3-4 times a year to Key West as my brother has a place there. I second La Liga booth on Duvall.  

Also stop by Firefly for the fresh fried pork rinds....delish.  And the Green Parrot bar always has the best live music.  Have fun.