What is happening this weekend ?

On 11/16/2018 at 9:42 AM, ShortFatHokie said:

Just another Saturday in Blacksburg...GO HOKIES!!!

https://twitter.com/HokiesFB/status/1063207001235300352 Lane Stadium...

And this was the result...the team lost, again, but it was a great tailgate!!!

46150229_10212809383937275_3568808168718

• Like 2

And this was the result...the team lost, again, but it was a great tailgate!!!
46150229_10212809383937275_3568808168718860288_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-2.fna&oh=a4173cba8c49f4b90802a46b914f6ff6&oe=5C72A346
Where'd you find the elmer t lee? That stuff sells out in like 30 seconds. I'm also a hokie FYI

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, prodigy said:

Where'd you find the elmer t lee? That stuff sells out in like 30 seconds. I'm also a hokie FYI

Awesome! Another Hokie on the board! I have a few bottles of Elmer in reserve from past purchases. Took one yesterday, as well as the Col. E.H. Taylor Small Batch. ETL is one of my favorites, although, everything from Buffalo Trace Distillery is one of my favorites.  Our group will likely drink as much or more next week with the Hoos coming to town...I think all of our streaks come to an end on Friday...

If you ever make to Blacksburg for a game, let me know!  You are more than welcome at our tailgate!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awesome! Another Hokie on the board! I have a few bottles of Elmer in reserve from past purchases. Took one yesterday, as well as the Col. E.H. Taylor Small Batch. ETL is one of my favorites, although, everything from Buffalo Trace Distillery is one of my favorites.  Our group will likely drink as much or more next week with the Hoos coming to town...I think all of our streaks come to an end on Friday...

If you ever make to Blacksburg for a game, let me know!  You are more than welcome at our tailgate!

This time of year, when I'm in blacksburg, I'm in the woods haha. I will be coming up soon. If it coincides with a game day I'll let you know. I dont know if you've ever wondered over to the wine beer spirits sub thread, but there's a cool "recent acquisitions" thread. I've been lucky recently, getting all kinds of rare bourbons.

• Like 2

Spending the week with my kids in Colorado skiing. The two youngest are at a race camp at Copper Mountain and the oldest and I having one on one time in Vail.  Great early snow this year.