What is happening this weekend ?

Shooting Saturday, moving my boat that I live on Sunday and trying to squeeze buying a build a bear in at some point for my daughter who is looking after the nursery bear and whom is distraught that the bear is going back to nursery in a few days...

12 hours ago, Cohiba007 said:

Movie was fantastic.  Remy Malik should win an Oscar.  The Queen Live Aid performance in the movie was so phenomenal and even Remy’s facial expressions were like Freddy’s.  

Right when I got home from watching the movie, I watched the real Live Aid footage.  The movie scene was a complete replica of the real concert.  The stage, Freddy’s moves, and even the inflections in his voice, were copied to a tee.  

BTW, I think the concert scene made it worth seeing on a big screen rather than waiting for it to come on cable.

12 hours ago, WarriorPrincess said:

Let us know what you are doing this weekend:party:

Those who will enjoy Thanksgiving starting Thursday,do you spend this weekend preparing for the festivities?

I am shopping up a storm with a girlfriend at a Factory Outlet center on Saturday.....should be fun 

On Sunday i was thinking of going to see the Queen movie and going Gold Class where I can enjoy a glass or two of wine while watching the movie:clap:

Has anyone seen the movie and if so let me know what you think, so far I have heard all good feedback. 

Whatever you do have a great one :thumbsup:

Sadly, I’m working Saturday.  My goal for Sunday is to do absolutely nothing.  With 3 children and a dog, that is not an easy goal to achieve, but I am going to try my hardest.

My hometown of Hamilton will square off against the Ottawa Redblacks for the CFL Eastern Conference Finals (Grid iron football).

Wife and I are long time season ticket holders ... this is the biggest game of our year (unless of course we win, and go to the finals - The Grey Cup).

Going to be a wonderful weekend, regardless of the outcome.

Oskee Wee Wee!!!

After getting back from Havana Tuesday night I was looking forward to a short 3 days of work. Unfortunately it was the equivalent of 6. I plan on relaxing and enjoying some cigars and sports this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/15/2018 at 8:27 PM, Cohiba007 said:

Movie was fantastic.  Remy Malik should win an Oscar.  The Queen Live Aid performance in the movie was so phenomenal and even Remy’s facial expressions were like Freddy’s.  

I haven't seen the movie yet BUT, just by the trailer and the few scenes I watched here and there... by God what a fine Freddy Mercury he does! It's uncanny really.  Makes you believe he really sings.

My wife is out of town, so I'm chillaxing all weekend with the dog. We call her a honey badger, she does what she wants, when she wants... shameless87e2fa1d6996b6bc14f663e7457c02a2.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Nekhyludov

Freezing my nuggets off with a PSE2 at the K-State Texas Tech game.

IMG_20181117_132826.thumb.jpg.274f0d3ebf405cfd3b437b553a061553.jpg

Edit: big win for the 'Cats today! My fingers and toes, however, took a hard L after 5 hours of a brutally cold north wind whipping in our faces in the south end zone. 

Guest Nekhyludov
2 hours ago, crking3 said:

In the Bahamas on my honeymoon!

Congrats to you and your beautiful bride! The honeymoon looks amazing :party: