Punch Punch TOR JUN 16 - cigar & drink review

Cmelle

This cigar is from a box of psp from our host. 

The draw was phenomenal. A perfect 10/10. It didn't require a double draw. One single smooth puff, drew plenty of cool flavourful smoke. Effortless.

I never get anything from a prelight draw as I'm an amateur, so i didn't bother.

First third: the cigar started beautifully. Light spice, some clove and soft leather. Really nice mix. I was pairing it with Glenfiddich 12 years, and lit this after a bbq.

Second third: at the start of the second third there was a nice milk coffee which i don't remember getting in these. It only lasted a few draws and was replaced by a dusty coco. Dusty coco is one of my favourite flavours in a cigar. It wasn't very strong but it was there for this third. The leather was gone. Just coco and clove ? weird but it worked ?. Glenfiddich finished so onto a bottle of Green Label that i have never tried. I'm a single malt man but I was at my cousin's place, so i couldn't complain haha. 

Last third: the cool leather comes back in, and the coco fades. Every draw in the last third tasted sightly different. Really really interesting. Predominant flavours in this third were definitely clove and leather. The cigar stayed cool down to the nub. I really didn't want it to end. 1 hour and 35 minutes in total. Really enjoyed this cigar, and I hope you enjoyed my review ?

Screenshot_20181111-103405_Gallery.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 months later...