Hello from Oregon

leafhugger

I guess I am a newbie to communicating since it has actually been 8 years since I first registered on this forum. I used to lurk around here years ago and decided to come back a couple of days ago. I live just outside of Portland with my wife and 4 kids. I spend my days remodeling our old farmhouse and building things out of wood. I have been a been smoking NC cigars for about a decade and have finally decided to dip my big toe in the CC waters. As a 40th birthday gift to myself today I ordered the Newbie sampler pack and am looking forward to broadening my cigar repertoire. I am very familiar with all the great info here and hope to do a better job of joining the conversation going forward. 

Welcome...back! I attended college in Klamath Falls many (,many) moons ago, so I have a soft spot for the place. Still get over to Bachelor for skiing and Oakridge for mountain biking every so often.

Happy birthday! 

11 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Welcome...back! I attended college in Klamath Falls many (,many) moons ago, so I have a soft spot for the place. Still get over to Bachelor for skiing and Oakridge for mountain biking every so often.

Happy birthday! 

Awesome... I have been meaning to get over to Bachelor to do some boarding. Thanks for the welcome and birthday wishes!