Cigars Having a Predominant Flavour of Roasted Peanuts

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 3:08 AM, Leopolis Semper Fidelis said:

I have ordered a box of the SCDLH El Principe, so it will be interesting to see if I can detect a copious amount of [roasted] peanut flavour therein.

:ok:

Unfortunately you won't. But El Principe's are a delicious little cigar. Tons of chocolate, dark fudge brownie flavors. It is more akin to a dessert cigar, without the nuts, lol.

22 hours ago, Leopolis Semper Fidelis said:

Unfortunately, the Serie du Connaisseur Nos. 1, 2 and 3 were discontinued some years ago and are now as scarce as the proverbial hen's teeth.  How very, very unfortunate as they were classics! :(

I just re-read your question again.  I stand corrected.  As I just read the title and pumped out a quick answer.  You meant to ask for current regular production cigars. Yes they are classics and the ones I have are still going strong.

2 hours ago, toto said:

I just re-read your question again.  I stand corrected.  As I just read the title and pumped out a quick answer.  You meant to ask for current regular production cigars. Yes they are classics and the ones I have are still going strong.

¡No hay problema!  Lucky you still having these gems! :D

6 minutes ago, NYgarman said:

They are my favorite minuto sized Cuban.

Many thanks for that useful information.  I have seldom smoked that size (a bit too small for me), but I shall have to re-consider if the El Principe measures up. :yes:   In the meantime, some Distinguidos have to be sampled to see whether they deliver that strong roasted peanut flavour I am seeking.

Just now, Leopolis Semper Fidelis said:

Many thanks for that useful information.  I have seldom smoked that size (a bit too small for me), but I shall have to re-consider if the El Principe measures up. :yes:   In the meantime, some Distinguidos have to be sampled to see whether they deliver that strong roasted peanut flavour I am seeking.

You could......always munch on a bag of peanuts while puffing the cigar? LOL:lol: