Partagase Serie P #2 ULA Nov14: Ode to the 47 to 52 gauge review week

I have to admit that the Serie P is my least favorite of the torpedoes.  It's an enjoyable cigar, but I just don't like it as much as the others.  It's also a bit odd as it is a good bit milder than a D4 or Lusitania, which in my opinion isn't a good thing.

But on to the cigar, wrapper is silky smooth, smoke is creamy and viscous.  Flavors don't last terribly long here.  Mild-Medium bodied at the start.  Flavors are that typical partagas twang, white pepper and leather.

The transition at the 2nd third involved the body becoming a bit fuller but is only just barely medium.  Flavors are mostly the same with the leather becoming the most prominent flavor and the white pepper fading into the background.

The final third did something strange, i was getting salted caramel as a prominent flavor.  I've never had that before with this cigar.  That made for a much more interesting smoke.

This cigar was a 92.  That final third was seriously interesting, but that's the only time I've gotten that flavor from this box.  It's likely going to be a one off, but a damn good surprise none the less.

IMG_20170603_181206381.thumb.jpg.7ee1de261012079b8648f7bdd6498126.jpg

• Like 2