Cohiba Siglo II - Ode To The 40 And 42s Review Week

Siglo 2 - I don't know the box code, I believe this was part of a sampler from Seattledude (thanks brother).

A little tid bit of info, this is my 1st time ever smoking a Siglo II

Pre light - honey, hay, heavy salt on my lips

1/3 - smoothened out after 1st couple of puffs, honey, hint of peanuts and butter, toast. Ash is a nice white gray in color, no touch ups needed

2/3 - getting a sweetness that is overpowering the toast, but it's not a bad thing, Ash is a bit flaky, but that doesn't bother me.

3/3 - got a little harsh (would this be the mongrel I've heard so much about?) The sweetness is all but gone now. On the retro I'm now getting a burnt popcorn flavor, very odd, and I feel like the cigar is getting too hot now, will rest it a bit and keep trying, but I don't have high hopes. Heavy touch ups were needed.

Calling it, can't do anymore.

Final smoking time 58 mins heh

Final score - 85

If the 1st & 2nd flavors would have stayed the score would have been higher... Didn't hate it though

852b26714020cd40d7fc5809bec44c0f.jpge1731d0f734cec6a744ef14268cdd06c.jpgc4e9fc292bd6c6ce9e6478d0ab07ca56.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

It's a generalisation for sure, but the Siglo series is one of those cigars that benefits when you let it settle, at least from my point of view. Cheers for the review!

• Like 1