HUPC: Ode to the 40/42 RG review.

Second commute PC of the day.  In stark contrast to the RGPC finished 15min prior, this HUPC was loaded with sweetness, and a considerably smoother smoke.  Less smoke production, but good mild flavors.   Some sweet tobacco at cold, but molasses and honey throughout. Very enjoyable, but would have been better smoked before the RGPC; it was far less a dominant smoke. The RG retrohale was like a live fire.   This HUPC was easily retrohaled to reveal some subtleties in sweetness and refined flavors of baking bread or cookies in the background. Still, a favorite for sure.  Glad to have 6 boxes on hand. PCs of any marca have really found a favored spot in my rotation. 

image.jpeg

• Like 3

6 boxes! Great review, I think one reason these are discontinued is because in most world markets these are really expensive compared to others like the majestics, hence low volume of sales. Same with the du prince etc.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JohnS said:

6 boxes...I hope that's enough! :lol: :drool:

Well, purchased over a span of time...!!  Lol. I have friends that love them as well.   They won't last forever, but they'll help us remeber them wjen we need to...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BuzzArd said:

Well, purchased over a span of time...!!  Lol. I have friends that love them as well.   They won't last forever, but they'll help us remeber them wjen we need to...

Indeed...very wise!