Meet Mr. Richard Overton

This was very inspirational, thanks for sharing. Some of the comments were embarrassing, and left a bad taste in my mouth, but oh well. I would love to hang, smoke, drink and listen to Mr. Overton tell his stories.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irratebass said:

This was very inspirational, thanks for sharing. Some of the comments were embarrassing, and left a bad taste in my mouth, but oh well. I would love to hang, smoke, drink and listen to Mr. Overton tell his stories.

I likely wouldn't have looked if you hadn't mentioned it.  Damned disturbing that people go through life with that mentality.    

I need to head up to Austin and gift this man some cigars.  He is living history and I would be honored to hear his stories while he is around to share.   Our greatest generation is passing at an alarming rate.  Listen to these men while they are still among us.  

7 minutes ago, Warren said:

Yes the comments were in stark contrast to the video. Pity there are so many uneducated cretins in this world.

Trump time in America. Being polite, empathetic or compassionate makes you a cuck.