Undeliverable Message Notification

Apologies folks but I only realised now that there were some problems with those trying to order Friday and receiving an "undeliverable message e-mail". It didn't affect everyone but one is too many. 

If you received this message, please resend your initial e-mail and we will do our best to get you sorted. If it happens again today, please shoot me a PM and let me know. It hasn't happened before and I would like to take care of it should it recur. 

Many thanks.

Rob

Yeah I missed out on the Mag 46's last week. Heartbreaker! Trying again this week for some Club Allones beauties!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the update Prez!

There seems to be more to this technical issue than just email messages though. My PMs from Friday never made it to their recipients, and a couple of posts I made Friday on water hole topics have disappeared too. I've had a couple of error messages come back to my email, so I guess that is the telltale sign something went wrong, but it is not specific about what was affected. 

4 hours ago, Philc2001 said:

Thanks for the update Prez!

There seems to be more to this technical issue than just email messages though. My PMs from Friday never made it to their recipients, and a couple of posts I made Friday on water hole topics have disappeared too. I've had a couple of error messages come back to my email, so I guess that is the telltale sign something went wrong, but it is not specific about what was affected. 

Critical backend lifeline went down for a few hours. E-mails, PMs, posts were affected. Not all thankfully. Jason and Michael (our IT guys) remedied it as soon as they were made aware. 

Life online does not always go smoothly :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Critical backend lifeline went down for a few hours. E-mails, PMs, posts were affected. Not all thankfully. Jason and Michael (our IT guys) remedied it as soon as they were made aware. 

Life online does not always go smoothly :rolleyes:

No big deal. Glad it was handled. Thanks Prez!