Friendly Superbowl wager

Realmikemeadows

So today is game day and I hope all of you guys enjoy the game! I'm a panther fan so I don't have a dog in the fight so I figured to make it interesting I would offer up a friendly wager on the game.

I will take the Patriots -3 pts. Anyone who wants the falcons +3 comment here. Loser sends the winner a nice 5 pack from their Humidor.

I will take the first three wagers.

Who's in?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's gonna be a back and forth game for sure. 10 is a lot, I expect a pretty close game, the only chance the falcons have is if they can get to Brady. The O line is playing much better lately so don't see that happening. But regardless gonna be a great game to watch! Enjoy it my brother!

It's gonna be a back and forth game for sure. 10 is a lot, I expect a pretty close game, the only chance the falcons have is if they can get to Brady. The O line is playing much better lately so don't see that happening. But regardless gonna be a great game to watch! Enjoy it my brother!

You like over or under 57? I figure if none of these other guys care to wager 5 sticks you and I could get something going to make it interesting..Hell I got no problem sending someone a few sticks!

• Like 1

I will definitely take the Falcons +3. I actually picked the Falcons on the moneyline.

Done...Like I said it could very well happen however with Freeney busted up Julio Jones has turf toe and Alex Mack with a broken leg I'm not sure what product we're going to see. Good luck brother

I'm not worried about Julio. The man is perpetually injured in some way. Turf toe is minor. Like you said though, it could go either way and should be a great game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Almost a full year since last year’s Super Bowl Surprise, and I enjoyed reading this thread for the first time but knowing how it would all turn out. I kept thinking, “If only these guys knew ...”