Vegas Robaina Clasicos 5x5 from 2008

I'd say your biggest risks are a tight draw or plugged sticks.  These are usually the primary complaints levied against the VR Clasicos.  The flavors, however, are wonderful and complex.  A good VR Clasico will take you on an hour to hour and a half adventure that will leave you thoroughly satisfied.  My mouth waters just thinking about it.  Yes, I am an unapologetic lover of VR Clasicos. :drool:  

If you're a risk taker and like the VR Clasico then I think it's a buy.  If you want to play it safe, there are probably better options.  

• Like 2

If you're a risk taker and like the VR Clasico then I think it's a buy.  If you want to play it safe, there are probably better options.  

In your opinion, what's a safer bet in a VR if you've never tried that brand? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

2 hours ago, JR Kipling said:

In your opinion, what's a safer bet in a VR if you've never tried that brand? Thanks

Unicos or Famosos.  Wait for either on a 24:24 sale and I think you'll be very happy.  Both have been smoking very well.  

• Like 1

Unicos or Famosos.  Wait for either on a 24:24 sale and I think you'll be very happy.  Both have been smoking very well.  

Thanks, much appreciated.