New to FoH and CCs

BrandonD

Hi all. New here from FL. Still pretty new to cigars (started November 2015), but exceptionally new to CCs. I've had a few and know I love Bolivar Belicosos Finos. Just picked up a box of that and ordered a box of Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2 and the 20 cigar sampler off of here. Excited to try some new ones.

1 hour ago, stogieluver said:

Welcome!  You're off to a good start.  Expand those credit limits and get a larger humidor.

Haha. I have a 6' tower humidor... six months ago I didn't think it was enough, but then we adopted our daughter and I didn't buy cigars for six months. It's depressingly empty and I'm in the restocking phase... we'll see if it gets too small again!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, BrandonD said:

Haha. I have a 6' tower humidor... six months ago I didn't think it was enough, but then we adopted our daughter and I didn't buy cigars for six months. It's depressingly empty and I'm in the restocking phase... we'll see if it gets too small again!

Not enough now that you've landed here.  Go taller and wider.  Congratulations on the adoption.  Glad you've joined us.

42 minutes ago, stogieluver said:

Not enough now that you've landed here.  Go taller and wider.  Congratulations on the adoption.  Glad you've joined us.

Thanks. It was a great experience. She's six months in a little over a week. Love the little bugger. 

I'm afraid I haven't made a good first impression on the staff; my CC was declined with my first order. The only thing I can think of is if they declined it as it was out of country, but usually I get a call to OK the transaction.