Coolador Noob - gotta start somewhere

Saxman

Well although I am very much on Noob, I finally got around to starting a Coolador.

Coleman 120qt with 62 rH Bóvedas. I have no idea if I have to many or few bags I'll measure and find out.

I have an Onset HOBO logger coming thanks to PigFish recommendation. It's a learning process for me. For now I think because I live in CA and believe I can maintain 70-72 degree temp, what I need to log is rH over time and see.

I'm very much open to comments and suggestions of course.

489acd7ad9168f82984d9c31ecc516d7.jpg

IMG_4893.JPG

... advice! Don't talk to Piggy about storage! He's nuts!!!

Oh, and if this embarrasses you, let me know and I will delete it.

Saxman here is a very talented musician and his music is absolutely beautiful... I played some for my sister-in-law who visited this weekend and she asked if you were single...? -LOL

Bravo mate... Cheers again! -Piggy

• Like 1

... advice! Don't talk to Piggy about storage! He's nuts!!!

Oh, and if this embarrasses you, let me know and I will delete it.

Saxman here is a very talented musician and his music is absolutely beautiful... I played some for my sister-in-law who visited this weekend and she asked if you were single...? -LOL

Bravo mate... Cheers again! -Piggy

Thanks man. Never embarrassed by my music. My stomach yes but not my music. Tell your sister-in-law I'm married but listening to me play is not considered infidelity... it's considered fidelity.

I'll keep you all posted on the logging and you'll keep me centered on my ability to improve this setup.

Hi.  I considered a Coolidor too and then after tons of research realized for long term aging I'd need to get the temp down to 64-66.  My basement is 72-74 in the summer and I opted for a winedor.  I actually had bought a Coleman 150qt extreme for $65 from W-Mart and returned it to the store unopened.

If you like Coolidors and stick with that method and need additional - you should consider this model as it has grooves in the sides and you can stand it up on one of the short sides and store your stash on cedar shelves...

__12.jpg

• Like 1