New humidor arriving tomorrow!!!

I have been looking at these. Really want an Aristocrat but the temp controlled units are almost double the price of the RH only units. Living in Nor Cal heat is an issue.  Please keep us updated as to how they are operating. If you say good things I may have a Remington in my future

I just got the same Redford from prestige!! Absolutely love it brother!!! Mine is only a couple days old!! 

image.jpeg

GR8 looking humidor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
Very curious on the operational side as to how well these work. They look pretty affordable, for what claims are made in the details. Compressor or TE?

I expect a detailed report... -LOL

Congrats on your new purchases mates. Happy smokin'. -Piggy

Little late in my reply but I can tell you I have done great so far. (About 9 months now) Mine uses the cigar oasis magna with two CPU style fans that came with it and two added Xikar fans. The fans help keep the humidity consistent throughout and the temp is controlled by my OCD AC/heat depending on season. My house rarely goes above 72 or below 67.

I have noticed faster plume growth vs my desktop maybe due to the constant circulation of air? Dunno. I also added motion sensing led lights on each shelf to make it brighter when looking for a stick.

Anyway, my update on performance.

Matty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk