Get a Job

Fosgate

Watched this and thought it started out well. Kids growing up being told they are special, everyone gets a trophy, everyone is a winner etc. Graduation hits and now they have to get jobs and reality begins to set in. I thought they relayed pretty decent reality what it is like to job hunt these days but then when the guy and his pals get one they make it look way to easy to get promotions and find success as it wanders down the rabbit hole to Neverland winding up becoming a big pipe dream and defeats the whole first half of the movie. Would have been more entertaining to watch the reality of a soul crushing boss that feasts on the salt of their tears, takes credit for their good work while blowing smoke up their ass about working harder while they are kept in mediocrity or risk losing everything.

Reality has no place in Hollywood. I most likely would of never watched it anyway,I have been on a Viking kick the last few months, but will try harder to avoid it now that I know its not very good. Thanks the heads up.

• Like 1

I'm loving Vikings on the history channel as well. Not so great reviews but I liked Pathfinder and Outlander (little viking sci-fi creature action) and Ragnorok.