Stacking Wineadors

busdriver

Hey BOTLS,

I just bought a second wineador. I have 2 28 bottle size. (Thats right Di, expect more emails!) I want to stack one on top of the other. One is a whynter and one is a new air, they have the same footprint. I have seen pics of wineadors stacked so I wanted to query you guys to see how you did it?????

I think it will take a bracket of sorts to tie the top one into the bottom for stability.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I help friends stack them, and have found building a wood storage shelf between the two can be very handy for all the bits that don't need to take up room inside. Tying them together or at least the upper one to the wall is wise to avoid a potential catastrophe.

• Like 1

I help friends stack them, and have found building a wood storage shelf between the two can be very handy for all the bits that don't need to take up room inside. Tying them together or at least the upper one to the wall is wise to avoid a potential catastrophe.

thanks for the tip. Yes I think they must be tied together. I like the idea of a shelf btw. I had to order a replacement because the new one isn't working, so i have some time to figure it out.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk