Diablo

Fosgate

Just watched this. Totally blew my mind and I never expected this from a western. Went into it not knowing anything about it other than Scott Eastwood was in it. Loved it. Couldn't help but seeing Clint Eastwood reincarnated in his son Scott Eastwood. I thought it was going to be your run of the mill western.

• Like 2

Watched Diablo last night, one word... TEDIOUS!

Sorry, I had high hopes, never expected the son of Clint Eastwood to be a great actor but I did expect better. Very bad acting and sad considering there were a few people I notice that were better as supporting actors than the main lead actor. Just my opinion.

I must say the twist toward the end was good so it wasn't a complete write off.

• Like 1

It's what I kind of thought in the beginning also kind of like trying to be his dad and sort of like his dad in his young Bonanza days. The twist is what paid off for me. SPOILER. It's was like watching maybe a young William Muny might have been from "Unforgiven" "The same William Muny that killed women and children?"

• Like 1

It's what I kind of thought in the beginning also kind of like trying to be his dad and sort of like his dad in his young Bonanza days. The twist is what paid off for me. SPOILER. It's was like watching maybe a young William Muny might have been from "Unforgiven" "The same William Muny that killed women and children?"

Agreed and I guess there is always room for improvement as one ages. People have to start somewhere and despite my critique, I'm looking forward to watching his future movies.