Sydney/Brisbane

Heading down to Sydney in a few weeks and was looking for suggestions on cigar friendly places around the cbd?

Also, I've heard regulation is pretty strict in QLD - anyone know any cigar friendly places in Brisbane?

Cheers.

Thanks, Fuzz - will check them out.

Have a meal at the Green Peppercorn, their Thai/Lao food is fantastic, then go their bar for drinks and a smoke. Ask Galahad for a Zacapa rum old fashioned with citrus sugar (it is pricey, mind you).

Sounds like the perfect dinner to me, cheers!

I'd recommend the ox tongue, tiger beef, crunchy rice salad, tom yum soup and lao sausage. If you like chili, ask for the pad kee mao and don't tell them to make it medium or mild. They also make a pretty good fried ice cream with pandang sauce.

That's my kind of food. I'm addicted to XO sauce. Thanks for the tips.

Should all work out nicely, am staying close to World Square.

Anyone have any Brisbane tips?

I thought there might be locality specific forums on FOH?

Brisbane isnt very cigar friendly ..aside from the FOH deck!

Others just thinking aloud:

- Paladar cafe - a cool cuban vintage themed cafe on Meridale St West End. Cigar friendly.

- Regatta hotel has a cool speakeasy bar in its depths - the Walrus Club. Marketed as a cigar bar but you cant actually smoke in there i think, only in a small section under a door to the side exit

Aside from this, youve only got your smoking sections in a few pub beers gardens.

Have had a look at the google maps for sydney, should work out well - Cheers Fuzz & Scrubber.

Might have to check the FOH deck out. Otherwise I suppose its the beer garden at the pub.