Any Cigar Lounges in Vietnam and Shanghai?

Just got back from Shanghai. Went to Char Bar & Restaurant my last night there. They have an outdoor patio with one of the best views of the Bund and also of the 3 skyscrapers across the river. Very smoke friendly environment. Photo taken with my iPhone right before sunset.

IMG_2689_zpsb3vmlnkx.jpg

• Like 2

Anyone want to meet up in SH next week? Or Chengdu towards the end of the week? PM me

apologies for the late reply mate...unfortunately my stay in CN has been cut back and it looks like i will be staying in HCM for most of my trip.

cheers

Dear fellow FOH'ers,

Something urgent has come up for us in Shanghai a key staff members of our has not choice but to move back to the US (permanently). Usually I not an advocate for doing this sort of thing, however desperate times.......We are currently seeking his replacement (URGENTLY). Please PM me if you know of anyone that is looking or wish to know further about the role.

Role: Sales Manager

Origin: expat required with excellent English

Industry: IT (mainly Infrastructure and systems)

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Jimmy

• 3 months later...

Dear fellow FOH'ers,

Something urgent has come up for us in Shanghai a key staff members of our has not choice but to move back to the US (permanently). Usually I not an advocate for doing this sort of thing, however desperate times.......We are currently seeking his replacement (URGENTLY). Please PM me if you know of anyone that is looking or wish to know further about the role.

Role: Sales Manager

Origin: expat required with excellent English

Industry: IT (mainly Infrastructure and systems)

Thanks again.

Cheers.

Jimmy

Hi guys, been really busy recruiting staff in Shanghai and haven't had a chance to step out of the office/hotel for a smoke. Plus the weather is getting cold...

We are still looking for more BDMs. If you know anyone please PM me. Cheers

:) :) :)

• 3 months later...

take lots of pictures of that fabulous view.

Sorry to hear. Next time!

I'm not sure you go to dens "lounges" in Vietnam to smoke "cigars". But I'm sure they exist.

Have a great tip, Jimmy! party.gif

In addition to either Roosevelt Steakhouse or the Roosevelt on The Bund, there is a LCDH lounge not far from Xintiandi. The LCDH in the PuDong ShangriLa Hotel is a bust, however. My ATF place to have a smoke is the Shanghai Brewery patio, either Laowei or French Concession locations.

Gents, I will be making another Trip to China in April, arriving on 10th (afternoon) staying for about 1.5 weeks. Let me know if you gents are around and keen on catching up for drink and cigar.

Cheers

Jimmy

• 3 weeks later...