Spritzer Infusion

JackFNQ

So does anyone use brandy et al, to infuse their C&C's???

I assume the procedure is 62rh boveda to compensate rh from added liquid, partially filled shotglass in tuppadore.

small hypodermic to the foot,let them rest a few days,works a treat.............

So in the C&C how many CC's go into the CC?

Got no idea where to get a needle from, do I have to join the syringe swap program.lookaround.gif

Maybe I'll go barefoot in the park and get lucky.idea.gif

Probably prescription only in the nanny state of Oz. My satelite dish internet is soooo slow to look up atm.

Think my iSi whip marinade infuser attachment may be a tad too big.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Finally found a hypodermic needle today scrounging in a trash can for me lunch, on my special klepto diet. So much easier than the sanga ****** and grab 30min workout. The trade off being not staying in kleptosis.

So in the C&C how many CC's go into the CC?

Some suggest that the lighter colour wrappers work better.

But mostly be prepared for infusions of shame by onlookers.

An injection procedure for producing infused cigars in a week or less. If you have a principled objection to infusing, now's the time to quit reading. If you're stuck with a pack of boring cigars, proceed:

(1) Start with a cigar that is not naturally strongly flavored, with ring gauge of 50 or so, and with a fairly sturdy wrapper.

(2) You want the cigar to be thirsty. Punch it, and let it dry-box for a day, or more depending on your local humidity level.

(3) Meanwhile, select your infusing agent (rum, triple-sec, scotch, brandy, amaretto, whatever), and find a syringe. Mine has a 2" needle, came from a kit to refill cartridges for a computer printer.

(4) For a 50-gauge cigar, draw about 1.75 - 2.0 ml of liquid into the syringe and insert it into one end of the cigar. Now slowly, smoothly, evenly inject the liquid as you withdraw the needle from the cigar. For an even application you want to run out of liquid just as the needle exits the cigar. The idea is to leave a nice even trail of liquid behind. Practice first with only air in the syringe.

(5) Refill the syringe and do the same thing from the other end of the cigar.

(6) Draw a few times by mouth from each end of the cigar to further distribute the liquid that's now inside.

(7) Let the cigar sit dry for a day to absorb the liquid, then put it back in a humidor and wait at least three days before you dry-box it and smoke it. The humidor time is to let the binder and wrapper absorb moisture, so they're less likely to swell and split when the cigar is smoked. The idea is to have cigar with a uniformly humidified cross section; achieving that will vary with humidity levels where you live.

This produces a nicely flavor-infused cigar, unlike methods that have you waiting months for something you can't even taste. If the infusion is too strong, it's easiest to follow the same procedure but with the rum, etc., diluted with water.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/613605/Making-your-own-infused-cigars

Don't know about diluting with water, just less mls.

He must have forgot the bit about getting bacon through the needle.

• Like 1