EDM. Dem.

Hunter1974

sorry guys trying to learn how to use tap to talk really liking this little cigar this morning its a tiny thing but man its good its got a flavor that to me is a mix of RA and floral like R&J think my phone is shot trying to post pic

• Like 1

I didn't get what all the fuss was about these smoking thru a fresh box, but now that they've rested for 2+ years, they have really come into their own. I really like these a lot now and will probably always keep some on hand.

Another one of the up sides to little cigars is that they seem to age faster than larger rg's.

Why are you smoking these this time of year? You'll want to save some for the winter months... ok.gif

• Like 2

I didn't get what all the fuss was about these smoking thru a fresh box, but now that they've rested for 2+ years, they have really come into their own. I really like these a lot now and will probably always keep some on hand.

Another one of the up sides to little cigars is that they seem to age faster than larger rg's.

Why are you smoking these this time of year? You'll want to save some for the winter months... ok.gif

lol winter is awesome here in the south brother but the heat , humidity and skeeters will getcha!

• Like 1

The ERDM Demi tasse is my go to 15 min. cheap and cheerful cigar. Picked up 5 boxes of them on my last trip to Cuba and have burned through three boxes of them in 5 months.

Why are you smoking these this time of year? You'll want to save some for the winter months... :ok:

lol winter is awesome here in the south brother but the heat , humidity and skeeters will getcha!

Roight! It's easy to smoke during the 40 degree deep winter days, but near impossible to enjoy during a typical southern summer heat wave!

And I'm only in Nashville, which isn't even the deep south.

• Like 1

The ERDM Demi tasse is my go to 15 min. cheap and cheerful cigar. Picked up 5 boxes of them on my last trip to Cuba and have burned through three boxes of them in 5 months.

They are tasty little bastards!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A good 15 - 30 min smoke, have had maybe 6 boxes, usually. Well made but my last few from the same box gave been a tad tight.