Cigar shops in the caymans ?

Been there once. I recall two or three cigar shops in Georgetown, Grand Cayman. They were all VERY expensive. I would suggest buying from FOH and taking cigars to smoke with you. It's fun to look in the shops and perhaps buy one or two sticks of something you haven't tried before. But, be prepared to pay a super premium price.

Several, only one you should go to and thats the La Casa del Habano in town. Inside Cayside Plaza at corner of Shedden Rd and waterfront. Two entries, one off main waterfront and one off Shedden. Ask for Wallace or Omaida or Valerio. If you let me know when you will be there, we can hook up.

I am down there 3-4 days per week during lunch. Saturdays are good there after noon - bring something to drink and enjoy some smokes.

New smoking lounge inside Bar Crudo below Guy Harvey's is also an option, but can't vouch for their stock as I haven't eyed it yet, but hear the prices are similar to LCDH.

As far as prices are concerned, individual sticks are duty paid (so call it $20US for a robusto) but boxes are duty free, so much nicer price and closer to what you would be used to.

Havana Club has two locations if you want a place to smoke and drink in the evenings.

Just to be fair, there are also Churchill Cigars and Havana Humidor downtown, but I wouldn't waste your time. Hit LCDH.

• Like 3

Thanks for all the info iam heading down for a wedding on nov 6 Iam flying home on Monday so sat is a open day for me. Maybe we can hook up for a smoke Iam staying at the Marriott When it gets closer I will message you. Thanks again

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Rushman doesn't live here anymore nyah.gif

You can still find the gang at the LCDH though.

Get them to show you through the 'museum'!