My Stash

moryc

What size NewAir is that? Ive been looking to expand my stock and am in need of a new storage solution? How is this working for you? What is your setup?

Very nice collection by the way!!

I am using the NewAir AW-281E 28 Bottle for 8 months now and it is working out really well so far. I have started of with 70% beads initially but I found that the bottom of the cooler was way too high RH (around 75%). Right now I am using total if 2 lb of heartfelt beads at 65%. I find that the boxes near the top stay at 65% and the humidity increases towards the bottom with peaking at about 68%. Last time I took readings the Siglo III box was at 67%. On the photos you will see 3 bags of beads. Each one has 1/2 lb of beads. There is another bag that is on the bottom rear of the cooler (not visible on the photos) laying on top of the drainage hole that is located on the rear bottom center of the cooler. The purpose of that hole is that there is some water runoff that happens along the rear wall sometimes. I plugged that hole just to keep more of sealed environment. Any water that runs down the rear wall is captured by the beads in the bag and recycled. I only refill the two bags that you see on top. The other two bags near the bottom are used more less to control the humidity in these areas. I tried many ways to get the humidity right in this things and I found that this works pretty good. I took all of my RH readings inside the boxes.

Thank you all.

I had a chat with the wife last night, if she would extremely displeased if I bought another fridge. She doesn't care as long as its not in the living room and out of sight lol...so I guess I will be getting another one sometime this year.lol3.gif

• 1 month later...

Thank you all.

I had a chat with the wife last night, if she would extremely displeased if I bought another fridge. She doesn't care as long as its not in the living room and out of sight lol...so I guess I will be getting another one sometime this year.lol3.gif

thats right lol awesome stash