Poker today at 12 local time....9pm NY time

Hey Prez,

How does this work? Can anybody join? And I forget, does a straight beat a flush?!

There is a poker room link at the top of the forum. Go to the room 10 minutes before kick off, do not sit at the table but rather keep an eye on the shout box (located in the poker room) and I will call you to the table. All welcome but only 10 players (including myself) possible.

Well, I'm registered and logged in, and I see there are 6 players listed, but I don't see a shout box. Am I waiting to be invited? Wondering if my iPad 2 is compatible with the site. HELP!

Click on the tourney button on the slpash page. From there you will see the table, when Pres says jump in (shout box in lower left corner of screen) click register button and you will be seated at the game.

Would have been there but my plane was just touching down when the game started.

Glad to see you're spinning this back up Rob, always looked forward to a quick game with you and the boys.

Next week perhaps :)

The weather got the better of me on what I thought was my winning hand. I am not sure what the outcome was as I was kicked off.

God must still be laughing.

Check it out.

www.justforfunsoftware.com_popup_clientflashobject_poker2.pdf