Hi George,

Can't recommend anywhere myself, but CA just released an App called wheretosmoke , it only covers USA but does suggest a couple of places in Napa Valley, one of which is Napa Cigars and Wine.

Enjoy!

There really aren't many places left in California where you can smoke a cigar and have a drink. Napa Cigars and Wine has a pretty limited selection of cigars and most are overpriced even by california standards but they are one of the few places left to smoke indoors but they used to have a good selection of wines. As for wineries/vineyards shoot me a pm and let me know what type of wines you enjoy and I'd be happy to make some suggestions.

When I was there my hotel had a beautiful inner courtyard so there was nothing better than to end the day with a nice cigar and open a few of the newly acquired bottles from the day. Definitely check out Francis Ford Coppola's winery in Napa (Niebaum-Coppola winery). He is a big time cigar aficionado and there is even a large walk in humidor built underneath the stairs in the home. He even has his own line of cigars that you can purchase directly from the tasting area. Quite a few of the Napa winemakers enjoy a fine cigar, pretty sure there is even an article you can find on the net that speaks to just that. Enjoy your trip, for a wine lover, you pretty much can't beat Napa!

• Like 1