Where to buy LGC and Trinidad in Cuba?

In the end of February I am in Cuba first time. I have not much time but I will visit different cities. I will be in Havanna, Cienfuegos, Varadero and Trinidad.

The brands for what I am looking for are

La Gloria Cubana

Trinidad

maybe some other cigars which are for LCDH.

Thanks for your help!!

PM'd you

Also remember to check the box for mold/beetles, and remember to ask them to write a receipt.

Be sure to visit El Nicho while you're at Cienfuegos/Trinidad (it's in the middle between those two cities), bring swim wear.

Bon voyage

PM'd you

Also remember to check the box for mold/beetles, and remember to ask them to write a receipt.

Be sure to visit El Nicho while you're at Cienfuegos/Trinidad (it's in the middle between those two cities), bring swim wear.

Bon voyage

Thanks so far. I will try to visit El Nicho. Are the brands LGC, Trinidad or a SLR Pacifico in LCDH available?

In my last trip (Feb), I had no problem finding any Reyes and Fundadores, unless it's a specific box code you're looking for you shouldn't have troubles finding them.

LGC you might need a bit more luck. I once saw a nice box of MDO#2 in Cienfuegos but regrettably I did not grab it

I don't think you'll find Pacificos in Cuba as they're Asia Pacific regional release

Be very wary of mould in Trinidads. As taught by a very knowledgeable BotL here, flip the box upside down and open it to check the bottom. Apparently many gorgeous Trinidad boxes have been suffering from a mould epidemic.

I know two of my 24ct 2011 boxes have been covered in white mould. No green yet so that's a good sign - but I have heard 1st story accounts of 'rainbow' boxes coming out of Cuba.

• Like 1

Be very wary of mould in Trinidads. As taught by a very knowledgeable BotL here, flip the box upside down and open it to check the bottom. Apparently many gorgeous Trinidad boxes have been suffering from a mould epidemic.

I know two of my 24ct 2011 boxes have been covered in white mould. No green yet so that's a good sign - but I have heard 1st story accounts of 'rainbow' boxes coming out of Cuba.

Thanks for the advise! !

LGC Medaille d'Or #4 were pretty plentiful at almost all LCDH's in both Varedero and Havana back in Nov 2014. any other LGC Vitola's are almost non existent in Cuba. As for Trinidads you can pretty much find them at most LCDH's. Which vitola in the Trinidad line are you most interested in? The new Vigia is excellent.

Yes the Trini Vigia is also one of my favorites on my watch list.

LGC Medaille d'Or #4 were pretty plentiful at almost all LCDH's in both Varedero and Havana back in Nov 2014. any other LGC Vitola's are almost non existent in Cuba. As for Trinidads you can pretty much find them at most LCDH's. Which vitola in the Trinidad line are you most interested in? The new Vigia is excellent.