2011 Rafael Gonzalez Petit Corona

Got this along with a 2010 box of JLPC from el pres sometime in last two years. These two boxes specifically have been all over the map. Some bad some good and a few sublime. This one had a bitter first few puffs but seems to be holding its own now. Now kinda nutty and earthy. Pairing with one of my least favorite beers, corona light. It was left in the fridge from a recent team holiday party and I felt like some beer.

ba65e73db393ba1590b7fbaf08b34af4.jpg37022a237f4cfd7914faf26eed2d5bee.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Rounding out nicely this cigar. Still nutty with some slight coffee cream. Sorry for the flash less pics.

fe4fd30a6249d79230b7d12110b80278.jpg

I enjoyed one from a BAM MAY '12 box earlier today. Had me smiling all the way through! I find flavor progression to be really pronounced in these. They have a coffee-like bitterness toward the end of the second third which I really enjoy, as opposed to the harshness characteristic of other, younger cigars.

Young RG PCs ARE all over the place! Thats what I love about them. My favorite PC at the moment. SOOOO much more enjoyable than the generally awful Perla.

I dont know if the Ed Hardy bottle holder is any better than the Corona Light label bro....they are both pretty douchy....nyah.gif

I dont know if the Ed Hardy bottle holder is any better than the Corona Light label bro....they are both pretty douchy....nyah.gif

Ouch! It is what was available at the time, sorta like the corona light.

• Like 1