Any specific boxes/dates to look out for while in Varadero

Heading down next saturday and wondering if there are any exceptional '13-14 boxes i should be on the lookout for. Im definitely getting a box of Winnies and most likely Siglo VI is there any date/location boxes that are better than others? Also any other suggestions for cigars to look out for or try would be amazing...

Cheers

PS I only have two 100ct humidors so I definitely lean towards LE's and cigars that smoke really well without much age. This might be the year i need to invest in a proper humidor.

MUO/BTO Cohibas - anything besides Lanceros (which are readily found elsewhere with the El Laguito box code)

Honestly, Sir Winnies are cheaper here than they are in Cuba sometimes. So I wouldn't grab any besides this year's LEs and the Upmann Reserva. A few other aged selection if you can find them, too.

You know i've never looked or ordered from here... just looked wow prices are much more reasonable than i thought... Have you tried any Connie A's ive been hearing good things... Oh and definitely some HU RR and Monte 520's if i can find any