the honey badger does london

for those not familiar, nick cummins, aka the honey badger, is an australian rugby player currently playing in japan (for his last game, he warmed up as you do, by going hunting in mongolia), with a rather unique turn of phrase. real character and there are many u-tube videos of his interviews gone viral. this one is a cracker. he is being taken around london.

the queen? a good bird, a former flame.
number 10, downing street? never heard of it.
and much more.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/wallabies/honey-badger-nick-cummins-explores-london-in-hilarious-video/story-e6frf55l-1227110847586?sv=72e1ce0752fdcd560e5ecdcd9505f390

as well as being funny this guy has some heart and pride in the green and gold unlike some of our current test players. We force this bloke overseas basically and idiots like Kurtley Beer-ale get off for stuff kids in kindergarten would be in more trouble for.

as well as being funny this guy has some heart and pride in the green and gold unlike some of our current test players. We force this bloke overseas basically and idiots like Kurtley Beer-ale get off for stuff kids in kindergarten would be in more trouble for.

completely agree re beale but cummins did bugger off overseas to seek a bigger pay cheque so not so convinced in the alleged heart and pride.

completely agree re beale but cummins did bugger off overseas to seek a bigger pay cheque so not so convinced in the alleged heart and pride.

Isn't his brother (or someone in his family) really really sick? And he wanted to play in Japan to support them?

--

The Badge is an absolute hoot. He's got countless classic moments on video :lol:

Isn't his brother (or someone in his family) really really sick? And he wanted to play in Japan to support them?

--

The Badge is an absolute hoot. He's got countless classic moments on video laugh.png

Yeah I think that's the case. Actually I think pretty much the whole family is sick poor people. Genuine need for money. My point was we should be offering this guy more money.

....buggered off overseas for the money to help out the family with a host of medical issues. If ARU had their **** together, TV rights, team, management, culture, marketing, better pay would keep good players here. Nick was a very marketable player for the Force and even people who had no idea about rugby were attracted to the games off the back of his character.

So it's more like money/family before country and I can't blame him for that.

....buggered off overseas for the money to help out the family with a host of medical issues. If ARU had their **** together, TV rights, team, management, culture, marketing, better pay would keep good players here. Nick was a very marketable player for the Force and even people who had no idea about rugby were attracted to the games off the back of his character.

So it's more like money/family before country and I can't blame him for that.

no argument. if that is the case.